Doing business with Antlers, Horns and Skulls.
Thank you for visiting the website of Antlers, Horns and Skulls. We want you to be satisfied with anything you buy from us and for your experience to be easy and convenient. To this end we aim to keep things simple.
Information and viewing
- we are happy to provide additional photos or information on any item on this site.
- items can be viewed by arrangement at our store in Edinburgh. It may be possible occasionally to arrange for things to be viewed elsewhere.
- unless clearly specified the item shipped is the item in the photograph. We seek to ensure that names and any descriptive comments are accurate. If you think we have made an error please contact us. Please also see our returns policy.
Payment, delivery and returns
- payment for the item and the cost of shipping (see below) must be made in advance.
- payment options are shown on the checkout page.
- permits will be provided when appropriate.
- shipping to Mainland UK addresses is free.
- for shipping to addresses in the EU please contact us for a quote.
- for shipping to non-EU countries please contact us and we will advise on shipping costs and paperwork. We use “Mail Boxes Etc” for worldwide shipping.
- if you are not fully satisfied with the item, or it simply doesn’t suit the space you had in mind for it, we will be happy to make a full refund if you notify us within 7 days and return the item to us undamaged within 14 days. We only ask that you bear the cost of postage in both directions. If we have shipped the item free of charge the actual cost to us of postage will be deducted from the sum refunded.
Copyright and intellectual property
- all content included on this site is the property of Antlers, Horns and Skulls. You must not, except with our express written permission, use any part of the content or materials on our site for commercial purposes. You must not distribute any content or materials from our website.
- the term Antlers, Horns and Skulls or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- the content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to this website
- you must not create a link to this website or any of its pages without prior written consent.
Links to other websites
- from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Changes to terms and conditions
- we may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and will notify such changes by uploading them on the Site.
- give us a call.